The AP48 Kit is a convenient, cost effective combination of the most popular items in our line of 48-well reusable chemotaxis instruments, filters, and accessories. You provide the cells, reagents, and stain.
The Kit includes:
- (1) AP48 microchemotaxis chamber,
- (1) P48AP accessory pack for handling polycarbonate filters, including:
- (1) filter wiper for mounting on a ring stand
- (1) large plastic filter clamp,
- (1) small stainless steel filter clamp
- (2) curved stainless steel forceps
- Filter options — A: (100 ) pieces of 3µm, 5µm or 8µm, 25x80mm filters; or B: (50) pieces each of 5µm and 8µm. Please enter your filter option in the Order Notes field on the Checkout screen.
NOTE – the AP48 is designed for use with adherent cells that will be counted visually on the bottom of the filter after migration. If you will be using non-adherent cells, or wish to count cells with a microplate reader, please see the ChemoTx® system or the MB-series 96-well chambers, or contact us for assistance.
Price is $1,141.00.