The AP48 Kit is a convenient, cost effective combination of the most popular items in our line of 48-well reusable chemotaxis instruments, filters, and accessories. You provide the cells, reagents, and stain.
The Kit includes:
- (1) AP48 microchemotaxis chamber,
- (50) pieces each of 5µm and 8µm 25x80mm filters
- (1) P48AP accessory pack for handling polycarbonate filters, including:
- (1) filter wiper for mounting on a ring stand
- (1) large plastic filter clamp,
- (1) small stainless steel filter clamp
- (2) curved stainless steel forceps
[Filter options — You may substitute (100 ) pieces of 3µm, 5µm or 8µm, 25x80mm filters in place of the (50) pieces each of 5µm and 8µm ; Please enter your filter option in the Order Notes field on the Checkout screen. If no option is noted, you will receive the standard (50) pieces each of 5µm and 8µm.]
NOTE – the AP48 is designed for use with adherent cells that will be counted visually on the bottom of the filter after migration. If you will be using non-adherent cells, or wish to count cells with a microplate reader, please see the ChemoTx® system or the MB-series 96-well chambers, or contact us for assistance.
Price is $1,150.00.